Works perfectly! Thanks!

Regards,
  Dennis

On 07/13/2009 08:51 PM, Ronald Park wrote:
I believe you should wrap your header/footer inserter inside an

if (!r->main ) {
}

block.  So only the 'main' request is wrapped but not any subrequests.

Ron

On Mon, 2009-07-13 at 20:45 +0200, Dennis J. wrote:
Hi,
I wrote a module that adds a header and a footer to html output and that
works pretty well. The problem ist that once i add a "<!--#include
virtual="/ssi/..." -->" directive the content included also gets that
header and footer applied. Is there a way to prevent the header/footer
filter from dealing with such a SSI sub-request so that it only applied to
the final webpage?

Regards,
    Dennis