Hey Folks,

we are removing the slave sided, docker specific hook callback
`slavePreLaunchDockerEnvironmentDecorator` and replace it with
`slavePreLaunchDockerTaskExecutorDecorator`.

The latter now allows setting two individual environments, one effective for
the task and one for the executor. Note that as usual, a custom executor itself
may still decide to make (parts of) the executor environment available to its
task/s.

We decided to use a protobuf message return signature for that hook, allowing
us to add things like e.g. volumes without having to come up with another hook
callback — see discussion around
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-6396?focusedCommentId=15654316&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-15654316.

The changes involved should have no extra side-effects - your functionality is
unaffected if you don't use custom hooks.

Please remember that hooks are still considered experimental and may still
evolve fast.

Let me know what you think!

Till