2009/4/17 frank h. <frank.hoffsum...@gmail.com>:

> Graham,
>
> [Fri Apr 17 10:50:03 2009] [notice] Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_wsgi/2.4
> Python/2.6.2 DAV/2 configured -- resuming normal operations
>
> it worked!! the new configure script did the trick!

Thanks for letting me know. I have added a note to that issue that may
also be needed sometimes for normal Python 2.6 distribution and not
just an issue with Python 2.6 from MacPorts. Have added link to the
issue where replacement configure script is.

I don't want to be rushing out a mod_wsgi 2.5 at this point since that
is only issue with 2.4 at this point. After 3.0 is out, probably
release a 2.5 just to close out the 2.X stream. Because it is only a
build issue affecting MacOS X, would not be necessary for it to be
picked up by binary distributions such as Debian.

Graham