Graham,
Thank you for your reply.
I red the articles with given link but yet not sure how I should set
mod_wsgi.
I have this Apache settings( MPM worker)
StartServers         2
MaxClients         150
MinSpareThreads     25
MaxSpareThreads     75
ThreadsPerChild     25
MaxRequestsPerChild  0

that means only max 6 processes will be allowed to be run at the same
time. Is it so?

Does it mean that I should not set more than 6 processes in mod_wsgi ?

If I have e.g. 10 virtual servers , a total number of processes in
mod_wsgi settings must also be only 6?
If there are requests for all those 10 virtual servers what happens?
The 4 servers will not run?

Thanks for explanation
L.