From: Brian [mailto:bdown...@clara.co.uk]
Sent: Tue 29/05/2012 10:57
To: mogtalk2
Subject: RE: [mogtalk2] Possible 1967 +4 4 seater for sale

Ian
Sorry to hear of your problems but if you are considering selling your plus
four Mogtalk is not the place to "advertise" and giving the description come
very close to infringing the rules.  I am sure it was not your intention and
if you do wish to sell contact me at misc...@mscc.uk.com.
However if anyone else wishes to make enquiries of the plus four please do
so off group.

Sorry to be a pain but thems are the rules
Brian
Pixham Moderator