gerry - ah yes, but the location, location, location.

My 66 4/4 V comp B1217 was exported from the factory to Los Angeles  in
primer coat. It was painted green in Califonia. I would love to learn who
arranged that and what the color is.  It is very similar to the color of
your car. Very nice.

Does anyone know - Did each marque have a different shade green specific to
the marque and are there variations to "British Racing Green?"

Thank you for the info.

Best - Lorenz