HiI, err...rushing, as usual, I stripped the threads on the sump plug of my
4/4.  It's a 1600 gt engine, 1974.I reckon I'll have to remove the sump and get
the hole drilled and tapped.  Am I on the right track?  I'd really  welcome any
suggetsions. I came to drop the sump but notice the rear two bolts appear to be
covered by what looks like the engine back plate.  Please tell me I don't have
to split the the engine from gear box to do this job...  Gulp.  Wish I'd taken
a littl emore time on in the first place... Thanks, Gair