hi there

> Please tell me how can i use left/center/right/justify for my text
> aligntment. which command or syntax i have to use for these options in
> my text_editor.

yes, they did add those css classes to the common.css stylesheet

A) one way would be to use the parser syntax like
{{{#!wiki right
My text goes right
}}}

see here:
http://moinmo.in/HelpOnMoinWikiSyntax#Usingthewikiparserwithcssclasses

B) or if you got a image - you could do:

C) the same goes for a table, like
||<tableclass="right"> table goes right  ||

hope it helps
bye
Marcel