Christopher MacMinn schrieb:
> I grabbed the sidebar function definition from gugiel.py, but I don't
> understand where the sidebar comes from -- do I need to create my own
> HTML file named sidebar.html and stick it somewhere?

the sidebar itself is another wiki page. so you can add to your current
page a pragma command like "#pragma sidebar MySideBar and then create a
new page named MySideBar. This wiki page "MySideBar" will be now
included in your page (with the pragma). sometimes you can also define a
default sidebar. just create a page called "SideBar" and this page will
be displayed/included on every single wiki page.

hope it helps

bye
Marcel