Hi there

Between 1.5 and 1.7 the regex for page_group_regex, page_group_regex,
etc..  changed you should read the docs/ in your moinmoin download
carefully or take a look at http://moinmo.in/HelpOnConfiguration#pages
and check if your wikiconfig.py looks like this:

    page_category_regex = ur'(?P<all>Category(?P<key>(?!Template)\S+))'
    page_dict_regex = ur'(?P<all>(?P<key>\S+)Dict)'
    page_group_regex = ur'(?P<all>(?P<key>\S+)Group)'
    page_template_regex = ur'(?P<all>(?P<key>\S+)Template)'

about migration read the docs under: http://moinmo.in/HelpOnInstalling
and maybe http://moinmo.in/HowTo

bye
Marcel