Aline Guedes schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I am using Moinmoin 1.5.8 with a customized theme (sinorca4moin with
> some modifications) and I noticed that the css files are being sent to
> the browser in every request. Is this behavior a configuration I could
> change or maybe something wrong in the code? I really appreciate any
> help possible.

there is nothing wrong. because in the html file the css files get
included. see some example:
{{{
<link href="/wiki/sinorca4moin/css/common.css" media="all"
charset="utf-8" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet"/>
}}}

you maybe can optimize the http requests... so the browser do only once
load the css file form the server, but it's nothing moinmoin related
(atleast if you're running moinmoin with apache or some other
webserver). but be aware it's also related how the browser interpret
this settings... etcetera.
 * http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_expires.html

or something generaly about performance rules:
 * http://developer.yahoo.com/performance/rules.html
 * http://yuiblog.com/blog/2006/11/28/performance-research-part-1/

bye
Marcel