On 8/21/06, Baltasar Cevc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I'm trying to finetune my mon configuration at the moment with the goal of
> having an instant mail notification and notification via short message to
> my cell phone after 3 minutes for example.
> Using multiple period declarations aparently does not work as they seem to
> override the former ones - I could add multiple service declarations (would
> they need different names?), however that does not seem as the best
> solution as it would mean running the checks more often.

Hi Baltasar,

You need to label your period declarations - your situation is pretty
much exactly what we have working here.

[...]
        period everytime: wd {Mon-Sun}
            alert mail.alert [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            upalert mail.alert [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        period ooh: wd {Mon-Fri} hour {0-8 18-23}, wd {Mon-Fri} hour
{5} min {30-59}, wd {Sat Sun}
            alert bulksms.alert
            upalert bulksms.alert
            alertafter 3