Tomas,

we've recently received a similar report by Xiao Lei; cf.,
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=m2p30b36e111004071938o227e51d4x7d87612a6224ea5%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=monetdb-developers

Since you mention excel, may I assume that you are running MonetDB (which
version?) on Windows and are using ODBC to let Excel communicate with
MonetDB?

I assume that you might be hitting some yet undetected bug in MonetDB and/or
its Windows ODBC driver.

Xiao Lei, Tomas,

could either of you please file a bug report with the MonetDB bug tracker on
SF (https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=482468&group_id=56967&func=browse),
preferably including detailed instructions how to reproduce your problem.

We'll then investigate and try to fix the problem.

Thanks in advance,

Stefan

| Dr. Stefan Manegold | mailto:stefan.maneg...@cwi.nl |