I have created a new stable branch for the next feature release.  This
branch was created in order to stabilize the code before the feature
release.

From now on *only* bug fixes may go to this new stable branch.  I
reserve the right to undo any changes that do not comply with this
rule.  I also reserve the right to admit changes that are not strictly
bug fixes.

The name for the branch is Apr2012.  So in each of your stable
checkout directories you can do
        hg pull
        hg update -rApr2012
to update to this new branch.