On 22-08-2012 22:32:51 +0200, Stefan Manegold wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 07:47:07PM +0300, Jukka Santala wrote:
> > SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2, release in March. As already
> > covered on the bug-tracker etc. old bison won't work, so I had to
> > install latest version, 2.6.2 to build.
> > After that:
> > In file included from sql_semantic.h:27,
> >                   from sql_scan.c:29:
> > sql_parser.h:191: error: conflicting types for 'sqlparse'
> > y.tab.h:678: error: previous declaration of 'sqlparse' was here
> >
> > No idea how to properly fix that, but added "#define YYPARSE_PARAM parm"
> > at the front of sql_scan.c, which forces the prototype to retain the
> > parameter.

This should be fixed in Jul2012-SP1 which should be released very soon
from now (today?).  We run nightly building with this version of bison
without a problem.

See for example
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/testweb/logs/45208:410d9805232a/GNU-Darwin-x86_64-propcheck/MdoClient.identify
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/testweb/logs/45208:410d9805232a/GNU-Darwin-x86_64-propcheck/configure
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/testweb/logs/45208:410d9805232a/GNU-Darwin-x86_64-propcheck/make

And the fixes in changesets d3e0e0e7e4f6 and 5df311c1b87f.