On 3/13/07, Rob Sanheim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It looks like fastthread was rolled into 1.8.6:
>
> http://svn.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/tags/v1_8_6/NEWS?revision=12055&view=markup
>
> Does that mean once we upgrade to 186 we can forget about rubygem version?

Yep, guess next mongrel release will force 1.8.6, dropping
cgi_multipart_eof_fix and fastthread. (or at least, hope so, provide
support for every weird setup of gems, ruby installations and gems is
a hell, worse than dll hell on windows).

Also some good news in the win32 front, but will investigate this
weekend about VC8 performance against stock 1.8.6 (which guess will be
VC6).

--
Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems