On 4/27/07, Herryanto Siatono <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Louis,
>
> Thanks for your prompt reply. Yeah, that's the error log that I got in the
> log file.
>
> I'm running as Administrator. I've been cracking my head for days, hopefully
> will be able to find a solution for this.

Henry,

When you have the time, please provide the inside information needed
to find the true problem.

1) What plugin are you using to manage upload attachments? (since I
see you have a crop_image_size and with_image inside Asset model

2) From the service command line, you have ruby installed in E:\Ruby.
Is this directory in your path? (Open a new console, type PATH and hit
enter, tell me if E:\Ruby is in there).

3) You also tested the service as "console", could you please indicate
the location of the temp file under that situation?

C:\Windows\Temp do not seems right for a process running with
Administrator or any other account credentials.

4) Since you mention RMagick, are ImageMagick binaries in the path too?

Regards,

--
Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems