On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Amit Tomar <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Luis I tried to upload a file of size 324mb but something strange
> happened
> i'm able to upload the file but still i'm getting error
>  Invalid argument -
> //192.122.227.53/Smar/streams2/D1_monsters_3_720x480_422i_SP_5Mbps_30fps_657frames.yuv
> but when i checked the location(//192.122.227.53/Smar/streams2) file was
> there
> what could be the reason ??

I have no idea where are you receiving the 'invalid argument' error.

It is extrematelly important than when you report an error, provide
enough details and precision about it, more precisely, the full error
messages and backtraces.

We can't replicate or provide you help if you skim it and provide
vague information.

Help us help you.
--
Luis Lavena