On 08/02/05 Dan Berger wrote:
> I've never understood is why Novell doesn't (and Ximian didn't) make
> working SRPMs or SPECS available that correspond with the RPMS they
> distribute.  I'd be OK doing an rpmbuild --rebuild to get x86_64
> packages, but installing without package management is just one of those
> things I avoid whenever possible.

As announced on the mono list (second link in the trivial google search),
they are placed in http://www.go-mono.com/packagers/, but it looks like
the people doing packaging forgot for the last few releases.
Since nobody complained in the last half year or so, it doesn't look
like it's one of the most wanted things from mono;-)

lupus