As far as I know there isn't a fully integrated way to use this from
monodevelop yet even though the upcoming 6.0 release uses roslyn internally
for intellisense etc though, but at build time it just calls xbuild which
uses the Mono compilers.

We do have a preview release on OSX that includes the open sourced msbuild
with roslyn included, I'm not sure what the Linux plans for that are right
now (
https://github.com/Microsoft/msbuild/releases/tag/mono-hosted-msbuild-v0.2
should work with current Mono but I know it breaks with the upcoming
release).

So lots of stuff in the making, but not an easy to use solution right now :)

- Alex