Hey guys,

    I know that there has been a lot of speculation over Novell, SuSE,
Gnome, KDE and Mono with today's announcement.

    We can say that once the acquisition is completed that:

        * Novell/SuSE will continue to distribute KDE and Gnome.

        * Novell/SuSE will include Ximian Desktop build,
          as it is a more fine tuned desktop than the default Gnome
          build they ship.

        * Novell is commited to build an stable ISV platform (you can
          read my blog for some thoughts on this).

        * Gtk+, the Gnome platform and Mono use the right licensing
          terms for creating an ISV platform.

        * We will continue to work on open source projects, and work
          in the best way to offer a complete Linux stack.

    And lastly, just remember that Nat and myself are in charge of
Novell's Linux Desktop Strategy, so we will do the right thing ;-)

Love,
Miguel.