I will be releasing a small console-based C# application soon.  The target is both Windows and Linux users, however, most of the Linux users will not have rights to install anything to the system, just their local accounts.

Is it possible for them to get Mono up and running without being able to install from an rpm or compiling the source?  For example, could they just copy the mono executable into their account and be able to run it from there?

I'd appreciate any advice anyone can give me on this.

Thanks,
Terry