    }

... compile it:

  mcs -t:exec *.cs

... and execute it:

  mono ./FileCreater.exe myfile1.txt

Then, execute the following command:

  touch myfile2.txt

... and as the last step compare the result:

  ll *.txt

-rw-------    1 genius   genius          0 Aug  9 11:57 myfile1.txt
-rw-rw-r--    1 genius   genius          0 Aug  9 11:57 myfile2.txt

As you can see, the file permissions of myfile1.txt (the one generated
with the System.IO.File class) are wrong...

I've already entered this bug in buzilla some time ago and has already
been marked as solved... Should I re-enter it?

Attached to this e-mail you'll find the source file to reproduce the
problem.

Gius_.

Giuseppe Greco

::agamura::