----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Seaton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 6:12 PM
Framework(PocketPC)

> On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 11:08, Enzo Michelangeli wrote:
[...]
> > That was my guess too, so I tried to tell the Mono mcs compiler to
point
> > to the Compact Framework's libraries. Is there any way of telling the
> > compiler "forget about your default framework completely, and use this
> > other one instead"?
>
> Don't you want /nostdlib?

Right, but then how do I tell mcs to reference the correct mscorlib.dll?
It seems that adding "-L assemblies_path -r mscorlib" doesn't work: if for
assemblies_path I use the .CAB of the Compact Framework, or even the
standard Microsoft.NET Framework's directory (in my case,
"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322") I keep getting a bunch of
undefined symbols (such as "error CS0518: The predefined type
`System.Object' is not defined"; and if I use Mono's "C:\Program
Files\Mono-0.26\lib", (and either "-r mscorlib" or "-r corlib" the
compilation hangs :-(

Enzo