Microsoft continues to amaze. I bet that the values are similar to DCOM stuff.

On Sunday, January 19, 2003, at 12:22 PM, Torstensson, Patrik wrote:

The values the binary serializer uses is not the same, the serializer
uses a own enum.

Cheers,
 Patrik

-----Original Message-----
From: Sergey Chaban [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 2003-01-19 16:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Mono-list] Binary serialization

This seems like a bug in our runtime.  The TypeCode
enumeration should
in principle have the same values.  If it does not, that is our
mistake.  Do you know which values are wrong?  (Or all of it?)

I think most of them are wrong. I'll correct them and I'll
send a patch.

I'm pretty sure they are all correct:
1) They are generated from the specs file;
2) They seems to have the same values in mscorlib;
3) They have the same values in Rotor;

Maybe problem is with something else?

Sergey