Hi Fred,

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Frédéric Praca <frederic.pr...@free.fr>wrote:

> > We added a layer on top of Monotone to manage and control sharing of
> > multiple repositories for different projects.
> >
> > We are actually very happy with the simple interface provided by
> > Monotone which facilitated the development of the management layer on
> > top of Monotone.
> Could you develop this point please ? What are the features ? How does
> it work ?

Some of the documentation I refer to below is out of date, but still highly
readable.

The management layer on top of Monotone is called the Developer Package of
the Neurospaces software tool chain.

http://www.genesis-sim.org/userdocs/developer-package/developer-package.html

Documentation of some of the components we manage with this system,
including the Developer Package, can be found here:

http://www.genesis-sim.org/userdocs/genesis-components/genesis-components.html

Developers of our software, the Genesis-3 simulation system, don't use
Monotone directly, but use the Developer Package to install our software.

For instance:

http://www.genesis-sim.org/userdocs/installation-ubuntu-precise/installation-ubuntu-precise.html

Hugo

> Fred
>
> --
> Descartes, né pour découvrir les erreurs de l'Antiquité, mais pour y
> substituer les siennes.
>         -+- Voltaire -+-

Hugo

--