I appreciate that you are all working flat out to get somehting to us soon,
but is there aany chance you could give us some loose finger in the air time
estimates for somehting that will work on Lion (with or without XCode 4
support) I recently purchased this for a charity appliction and
unfortunatley was not aware that it was not compatible with Lion and as I
had already upgraded the OS I am now stuck with no environment to build the
application and no idea of when I will have one at the moment.

I have fumbled around and managed to get something running but as raised by
others this is far from stable (crashed when hovering over variables when
hitting breakpoints etc) and as I cannot even install the Product (not eval)
version of 4.0.3 due to an error I have logged with yourselves (Cannot
install on this Mac somehting to do with Index 17) I cannot even deploy to
an iphone to test anything.

Your advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Greg