        Where:  The Rock
                        135 N Park
                        Tucson
        Cost:   $8

----> Event Description <---------------------------------------------------------

Join us for a B.I.T.E.!
August 3rd @ The Rock

Featuring:

B.I.T.E. (New Jersey)- B.I.T.E is an aggressive Mud-Rock band out of New Jersey. Playing the East Coast since 2000, the band has released 3 videos and are currently promoting their full length album, now out on Dreamscape Records, on their 1st headlining U.S Tour.

Mission G (Phoenix)- Mission G is Fast in your face Music. With driving guitars , hard hitting drums, and a killer melody, they do what no other 3 piece can.

PH8 (Tucson)- Need we say more? The most well known and talented band Tucson has to offer. Get ready to mosh your ass off!

Boomer (Tucson)- Up and coming punk band out of Tucson. Boomer has been working hard on creating a name for itself with classic punk melodies and a lil rock mixed in
.spike your hair up and check these guys out, punk style yo!

$8 at the door.

All Ages

$1 off w/ your college ID

Amazing Drink Specials all night long!

This crazy rock/punk concert will be located at The Rock @ Broadway and Park

----> Venue Info <----------------------------------------------------------------

The Rock
135 N Park
Tucson
Just one block north of broadway off of park. On the corner of park and 9th

Brought to you by NightDance Promotions

For more information on NightDance visit us @
http://www.myspace.com/ndpromotions
http://www.myspace.com/nightdance