        Event:  Fetish Heat
        When:   8/20/2005
        Time:   8 pm to 2 am
        Where:  The Rock
                        136 North Park
                        Tucson 85719
        Cost:   $15

----> Event Description <---------------------------------------------------------

The Arizona Fetish Ball announces “Fetish Heat” on August 20th 2005 at The Rock in Tucson. Join us from 8 PM to 3 AM as we bring unique fetish fashion, belly dancing, fetish demos, suspension artists, bands, fetish dj’s, and vendors from Phoenix and Tucson! We are bringing the hottest people and personalities to keep the party thumpin' & bumpin' all night long!

$15.00/person - limited online pre-sale - 21+ only

With 4 awesome bands, Onsite Fetish vendors, Cut Throat Freak Show, Pussy Posse, Stripper Pole performance by Curves and live performances on the main stage and outside patio area, there is something happening all the time! Fetish Heat is a mix of lifestyles including gothic, industrial, grunge, fetish, kink and everything in between. The minimum dress code is black but we want the most unique and outrageous outfits to come out and show off for the crowd and press!

Bands: Sin Machine, The Year, My Darling Murder and The Attitude
Vendors: Curves, Steel Links Chainmail, Glow Room Records, JadeWolf Bazaar, Underworld Toys, Art by Justine, DesertDominion, Art by Justice Prevails and many more

For more information & pre-sale tickets go to the Arizona Fetish Ball website at http://www.azfetishball.com . We are still accepting vendors, artists and local fetish performances so please contact us via the website if you are interested!

----> Venue Info <----------------------------------------------------------------

The Rock
136 North Park
Tucson 85719