I am forming a group of people who will be working on making the
C&/MOOcode language comparable to the other currently existing languages
while still being compatible with the current language as implemented by
the LambdaMOO 1.8.1.
Discussion will take place on the *C& Group (alias *M Group) on
LambdaMOO. If there is reason to move the list elsewhere, such as to an
email-based mailing list or a forum, it may be considered in the future.
However, for now I believe Lambda is a relatively easy place we can all
get to.
Further details regarding the group and its goals are posted on the new
mailing list.