Hi all

From the lambdamoo 1.8.0r5 release patch readme (e.g., http://www.stompstompstomp.com/svn/moo/mc/xpcom-enabled-branch/README.r5):

    (paragraph 2)
    It's difficult to measure MOO server performance.  All we can say
    is that some plausible synthetic benchmarks are now two to four
    times faster.  Users have noted that production systems running this
    code feel much more responsive at computationally expensive tasks.

I would like to benchmark (or just performance check) the MOO server on our box. I haven't found a benchmark package though - is there one available?

Thx
- Daniel