Hello Wizards,

I just wanted to let you know that there are a couple of new tools available for reading and browsing Moo Databases directly from disk:
   http://neil.fraser.name/software/moobrowser/

The first is a command-line application which quickly parses the database and spits out information relating to the requested object, property or verb.

The second is a web-based interface which allows one to surf around a database. Check out the live demo.

Moo Canada will be using these tools to provide a simple form of versioning. We'll have a directory with checkpointed databases from one hour ago, one day ago, one month ago, etc, and anyone will be able to browse back in time to fetch lost code or investigate changes.

Let me know if you have suggestions for improvements or ideas for other applications.
--
Neil Fraser, Scotland
http://neil.fraser.name