Hello,

Joose team is proud to announce that we've launched a small web-site,
dedicated to Joose:

http://joose.it

Joose is a feature-rich class system for JavaScript, inspired by Moose and
based on ideas from many languages.

Joose follows the "do one thing and do it good" approach and is focused
*only* on class system.
No DOM facilities included, however Joose play well with any framework
(particularly its well-tested with Prototype, jQuery and ExtJS).

Joose is production-ready. It is successfully powering the client and
server-sides of several high-loaded web-sites, like:
http://www.tuifly.com/en/ and http://www.mirapodo.de/

Joose was designed to be highly customizable. You can modify the behavior of
any part of your classes - attributes, methods etc.
by providing your own meta-classes.

Many projects already depends on Joose. Its our aim to keep it stable and
backward-compatible. Any major change *will* go
through a deprecation cycle and will be clearly documented.

You can safely host your project on Joose.

Joose it!