Does that thing still exist? It doesn't work because it's 4 years old, and
was for 1.2.

In the latest versions of MooTools you have a URL in the comments, that
link can be used to open the download page on mootools.net again.

If you have a file with all dependencies, that doesn't help too much.
In that case you just start with the modules you certainly know which you
use, and then when you get some errors add those too, usually that isn't
too much work...

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 4:25 PM, hartum <har...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> I've been developing an application with mootools and it's time to
> optimize the code. To the development I have been using the mootools  full
> core, but one of the advantages of mootools is that it is modular.
>
> when I went to use a dependency tool I've found that is not working
> :-(, Does anyone know some tool that I checked a code and tell you that the
> core libraries need?
>
> I tryed witd Moodeps
> http://www.aryweb.nl/projects/mooDeps/
>
> Thanks a lot