I do not know where to post this problem. I am hoping because it relates to
Mootools, that someone can help me with the solution.

Preamble:

I have just upgraded my Joomla 1.7.2 Site to J2.5.17 with no problems, all
worked as expected. I then upgraded J2.5.17 to J3.2.1 and upgraded any
Extensions that were identified as needing upgrading. This included
"RokNavMenu" and I checked mootools-core which is latest at 1.4.5.
The Backend works fine, but when I try to view the Frontend, I am presented
with this Error; "500 - JHtmlBehavior::mootools not found.". I have
searched Mootools-Core and many other files and can find no reference to
"JHtml_ "Anything""
It seems that no one on the Joomla Forum can help me either. I have found
on some Forum that some references to JHtml meed to be modified to
"JHtml::_('behaviour.framework'); Unfortunately, the authors of this Post
have not indicated which File needs tgo be upgraded nor do they say where
it is located.
I am not familiar with JS or PHP Coding. I am a Novice at this and need
serious help from the Community.
This looks as though it is the last thing I need to solve, to have a fully
successful upgrade of my Site to the latest version of Joomla.

Your assistance and/or your advice would be much appreciated.

Merry Xmas.

--

---