I do use socket.io. and have written transport wrappers for socket.io via
mootools class and now primish, both for the server and client.

though I am not sure what the error is, sounds like it's trying to
reference Request under node, which is not available under mootools-server
for obvious reasons. I may have a play tomorrow if you post your
moo.iorepo/branch to pull and an example.

On Thursday, March 20, 2014, Sanford Whiteman <sa...@figureone.com> wrote:

> If you can come up with some environment in which this can be debugged
> remotely, I'll look at it. However, I don't use Socket.io myself and
> it's a bit much to start using it to check out this issue.
>
> -- S.
>
> --
>
> ---

Dimitar Christoff

"JavaScript is to JAVA what hamster is to ham"
@D_mitar - https://github.com/DimitarChristoff

--

---