Hi all,

I have a bunch of elements with tooltips. You click these elements to do
some work and I wish to PERMANENTLY update the tip text and title to
reflect the change.

So far I have been able to set the text and title of the visible tip using;

myTips.text('Whatever')
myTips.title('Whatever')

However I have not been able to permanently reset this and once you lose
focus and regain focus the old title and text is used. I have tried
detaching the tip, editing the title and rel for the element and then
reattaching the tip but I am guessing that it has this in an array
somewhere and is using that array when the element is reattached.

Any ideas..?

Fiddle here to show trying to detach and attach tips

http://jsfiddle.net/nb7ofhgc/

Rolf

--

---