thanks for the correction.

here are the names the show also went by over the years:

Disney's Wonderful World
The Disney Sunday Movie
The Magical World of Disney
The Wonderful World of Disney
Walt Disney
Walt Disney Presents
Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color

On Mar 5, 2008, at 3:15 PM, Kirby McDaniel wrote:

You're quite wrong. The show was originally titled DISNEYLAND and aired on ABC-TV on
sunday evenings.

Later, in the U.S., the Disney show was changed to THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF COLOR and it aired on NBC, the network that was really pre-eminent in color telecasting.

The story of the relationship between the program Disneyland, ABC Television, and the construction of the theme park Disneyland (in Anaheim) has been extensively reported in several Disney
biographies.
Kirby