From: Michael B

To: mop...@sol03.american.edu

Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 11:42 AM

Subject: [MOPO] tv Trvia............ the andy griffith show

what was the relationship between andy and barney BEFORE barney became the
deputy in the 1960s THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW?

this was mentioned in the pilot episode and the first episode, but never
again.?? this surprised me.

I WILL POST THE ANSWER HERE IN 2 DAYS or so, so do not post your answer here
and spoil it for others......but certainly comments might be fun.?? i will
respond directly to thos sending me the answer "privately"

michael

Get instant access to the latest & most popular FREE games while you browse
with the Games Toolbar - Download Now!