From: Claude Litton <twoni...@aol.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] paying for autographs

you ask if it is RIGHT OR WRONG

What is wrong with selling something you have that someone else wants and is
willing to pay for it.  In addition it matters not how it was acquired .  If
you own it and want to sell it - go for it.  I'll give you an example.  What
about those who sell the catalogs they get free from Heritage?

Claude

read the last posting dated January Jan 11, 2012 of the link below