We started our "regular" Sunday auctions a little over two years ago when
we were consigned the most incredible collections of movie magazines. Now
we have come to the end of that collection, and we timed it so our other
collections (exhibitor mags, German programs, books, etc) mostly ran out
around the same time.

Our last "regular" Sunday auction has begun and we saved some of the best
for last (we have very rare non-U,S, movie books and movie magazines, and
much more).

See all of the items at *http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html
*

What will happen on future Sundays? First we will have a special auction of
Japanese B2 posters next Sunday and then the following two Sundays will be
Part I and IV of our mini major auction, and then we will have an entirely
new Sunday format (to be announced very soon)!

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 24 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874