for those unfamiliar with the background on this subject:

_http://www.aolnews.com/2010/05/02/ga-man-portrayed-as-villain-in-horror-fil
m-poster-scam/_
(http://www.aolnews.com/2010/05/02/ga-man-portrayed-as-villain-in-horror-film-poster-scam/)

michael b.

In a message dated 4/9/2012 10:02:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jpotok...@ca.rr.com writes:

Jim,

Congratulations to you, Glenn, Sean, the FBI and  everyone who fought
hard to get this perp behind bars.

This  is a great news and a fantastic day for you all and the hobby in
general.

Jeff