Sellers are no longer allowed to leave negative feedback for a buyer. It
has been this way for a few years now on ebay.

David A. Lieberman

_CineMasterpieces.com_ (http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/)   | Vintage
Original Movie Posters
15721 N. Greenway Hayden Loop,  Suite 105 | Scottsdale, AZ 85260
602 309  0500 | _Our  Facebook Page_
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/CineMasterpieces/7735495839?v=wall)  |
Office/Gallery Open By Appt. Only.

In a message dated 9/1/2012 10:07:54 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,