>when I sued and recieved a judgement I was able to find law to Piece
the Corporate veil. Called the joint tortfeasor theory, it says that
Corporation officers  direct the corpoation to make torts so the Llc
or the corpare no protection against judgements, Howevere my
opponents tryed to hide behind a bankrucy stay but the judge found
them personally liable. piercing the Corp veil.. so until they
satisfied the Judgment they could not form any shell corps or other
business pursuits. reading the law is hard as it takes a blacks law
dictionaart to understand leagleses, and The US Code books, and the
various books in case law.. I bought and studied at home// In my city
we have several Law libraries I visiited,,, and talked to the federal
Judges office, FBI, and the USPTO In washington... plus I prayed and
learned my craft..and spoke to some very wize teachers
Like ED lowe who held many patents and invented KITTY litter..Bernie
cousino who inverted teddy ruxbin and ran the Edison institute in Ft
Meyeres FLA andalso invented the Black box frictionless tape among
others, these me called me on Christmas eave and told me not to give
up.. so fortify yourself with Good people.... there are many.... Mope
folks have been like my family... that helps alot when all seems
lost... thats why Im still here is because littleold men and ladies
and kids and middleage people  held me up when I couldnt stand.. and
God carried me when I couldnt walk. watch its a wonderful life,,, and
see what makes Bailey wake up.... its the same with many,..