Why would anyone send posters to a dishonest repairer?  He single handedly
made every fake Horror poster, which means hundreds, that hit the market.
 Stay away from this dishonest man.  Does the fact that he didnt personally
cheat you, make him worthy of doing business with?  He made literally
almost $2,000,000 in fake posters.

--
Jim Gresham
18501 Henry Ct