Sure, I'd be glad to: Heritage has sold a few originals, and when you look at
one of their large images, in the bottom left border, roughly in the middle
between the FSK stamp and the water drops, are two small white specks. These
are apparently a printing defect, and they do not show up on the fakes.

If you compare the one on ebay to any of the Heritage images, you will notice
the difference.

The fakes were made by someone in Germany a few years ago, and I frequently see
them offered on ebay as originals.

Helmut