Just a guess... but I think private email replies were made public here on MOPO.

On Jul 11, 2015, at 9:13 PM, Ben Wadley wrote:

Hi to you all..

I have been watching this conversation slowly degenerate over the past few days.

I am not sure what others think but, personally I would appreciate it if those that feel it necessary to carry on with a slanging match and start using inappropriate language that all of us have to read , stop doing so. I belong to other forums in other industries and we have a ruling were we professionally respect each other and are forbidden to publically abuse one another regardless if we agree or disagree with a comment. If we do not keep to this ruling then the administrator of the forum boots us off. There are simply better ways of getting your point of view across. If you feel you must get down to this level then do it privately to the person intended. Scott, what about stepping in here ? If not, then I feel Mopo has lost its way and will lose its members if this is the standard that is allowed to keep going forward.

Regards

Ben
All About Movies Pty Ltd (retailers of Vintage Movie Posters and Lobby Cards)
Website: www.allaboutmovies.com.au
Like All About Movies on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AllAboutMoviesAu
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/AllAboutMovies1
Linked In Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ben-wadley/1b/221/376