right on Sue.

We just had to raise our shipping rates AGAIN due to the latest USPS
increase. And don't forget that if you sell on eBay and if you charge for
shipping eBay takes a percentage of that too, which is ludicrous if you
think about it but they get away with it.

Dave

[image: www.cinemasterpieces.com] <http://www.cinemasterpieces.com>