From: Tom A. Pennock <0000002a4dff9746-dmarc-requ...@listserv.american.edu>
To: MoPo-L <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 1:00
Subject: Re: [MOPO] PEE WEE'S BIG COMEBACK

I collect on Jerry Lewis and have for quite some time. I think of all the many
hours he spent helping others and raising money for the Muscular Dystrophy
Association. I don't have muscular dystrophy but I have a severe
neuro-biological brain disorder. I think through research he has helped many
other illnesses too because of the important research that MDA has done over
the years. The funds raised for research of Muscular Dystrophy has also helped
research for all illnesses. He really has helped ALL of us.

March 16th Jerry Lewis will be 90 years old. God Bless Him and I appreciate ALL
that he has done over the many years. I think he made the world a better place.
I am grateful for that!!!

Tom Pennock

In a message dated 2/16/2016 7:44:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,