It's such a great buzz when you actually see a poster like this up close and
personal. I went over to Ron Borst's pad a few years ago and almost had a
stroke when I walked into his living room. An unbelievable collection of stuff.
A "White Zombie" six sheet? A "Werewolf of London" six sheet in the bedroom?
One sheets from all the major Universal classics on the wall above the TV? Dude!
Back to the "Phantom"poster....Chances are indeed pretty good that it might
have been Chuck's poster. there was one sold in one of the early 90s
Hershenson-run auctions that might have been the Vergara piece. Chuck laughed
when he saw what it went for just a few years after he sold it privately. Hell,
I admired him for not crying!
Greg Douglass